Welcome to Grow Hot Peppers!
If you’re new to this site, you’ve come to the right place. 🙂
You’re In The Right Spot If…
(P.S. You can read more about Grow Hot Peppers on our About page.)
Choose Your Growing Style
The Pepper Gardener
You love chilies and you’re thrilled about all the different types of peppers you can grow in containers.
The thought of seeing all those brightly-colored pods on the branches of your pepper plants makes you really happy.
- Start Growing Peppers
- How to Get Pepper Seeds for Planting + Germinating Seeds Indoors
- Unlimited Types of Chili Peppers to Grow in Pots
- Top 10 Hottest Peppers Ranked by Scoville
- Seed Starting Kit (Includes heat mat, tray and dome lid)
- T5 Grow Light System
- The Pepper Seed Starting Guide (ebook)
- The Chile Plant Hospital (ebook)
The Indoor Grower
You want to green up your indoor space with a kitchen garden.
Whether this includes a single glass jar, a tray of microgreens or a growing system, you’re excited to see what these possibilities entail.
- How to Grow Microgreens Indoors: A No-Fail Guide for Black Thumbs
- How to Grow Radish Sprouts in a Jar (In 5 Days!)
- A Beginner’s Guide to Indoor Grow Lights for Starting Seeds
- Seeds, Growing Kits and Supplies for Indoor Gardening
- Click & Grow Indoor Grow System for Herbs, Veggies and Flowers
- Hamama Microgreens Starter Kit (Soil-free option for beginners)
You’re all about those super hot peppers.
We’ll likely find you opening the windows when you cook and carrying a bottle of hot sauce because those restaurant dishes are never hot enough.
- Ghost Pepper Plant Scoville, Colors and [Updated] Growing Guide
- Carolina Reaper: All About the Hottest Pepper [+ Germination Video]
- Chocolate Bhutlah: Is It Hotter Than the Carolina Reaper?
Here’s where you can find us on social media. Please be sure to follow us on your favorite platform so you don’t miss anything!
Enjoy content like this? As an email subscriber, you’ll get access to our FREE gardening library and get regular gardening tips sent directly to your inbox.